Cambria - 13 weeks (3 months)
- We survived her first full week of daycare and she seems to be adjusting really well. Me? Not so much…
- She is drinking about 4 oz of pumped milk in the morning, I nurse her on lunch, and then another 4 oz in the afternoon before I pick her up. She had to have a couple of oz of formula for the first two days, but now I’m actually pumping enough! Woo!
- Cambria figured out how to blow bubbles, adorbs!
- I think that she is cutting a second tooth! Gurrrl, you aren’t even three months old until tomorrow… stop growing!
- Some of her hair is starting to fall out on the sides, she’s going for the old man look.
- Solidly in size 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers, I think we’ll be moving up to size 2’s soon though… there have been a few blowouts…
- Such a happy, sweet personality. My little happy, chunky, baby monkey!
I think they’re starting to conspire against me…
Cambria - 12 weeks
- Once again, I forgot to take a picture last week. We have just been so busy getting ready to go back to work! I apologize for 2nd child syndrome, Cambria. I swear, I love you just as much, but your first year probably isn’t going to be as well documented as your sister’s…
- Cambria did a couple of half days at daycare last week to get her used to Anna. It went really well and she took a bottle just fine! I’m really proud that she hasn’t had to use any formula yet. I’m sure the day will come soon, now that I’m back at work, but I started taking my placenta pills again in hopes to up my supply.
- She is seriously the most easy-going baby ever. Always so happy and content. So many smiles!
- Her first tooth is coming in! Drool abounds, her hands are always in her mouth, and you can see the little white dot on her bottom gums where it’s breaking through. And I thought Emberly’s first tooth was early (4 months)… Cambria isn’t even 3 months yet!
- She adores Emberly… all E has to do is walk by and C will crack a smile, it’s it cutest!
- I had my first doula interview on Monday! It went really well, but (ironically enough) someone from my training class interviewed with her too and the client went with her because she charged less… boo. I thought my price was really reasonable, but you can’t beat (almost) free.
- I put a lot of work into all of my paperwork, my contract, client folders, making everything look professional, etc, so it was kind of a let down that it seemed to be all for nothing. At least it was good practice and I have everything ready for the next interview!
- I’ve developed carpal tunnel, so I can’t be on the computer much and using my phone to scroll through Tumblr or Facebook for more than 5 minutes is a big no no. So I’m feeling a little disconnected from everything. I hope I haven’t missed any big or exciting news…
- I’m back to work in a week and a half. The thought is a little depressing, but I’m ready to just go back already and get it over with. I hate being in this limbo and I want to settle in to our new “normal”.
Cambria - 10 weeks
- I didn’t take a picture or update last week, so this will have to make do for weeks 9 & 10
- Cambria reached out to grab something for the first time yesterday! Time to get rid of my hair again…
- We found a daycare! It’s not Diane, but I think it’s the closest we’re going to get to her. This lady is really sweet and great with kids. Her house was nice and clean, all the kids are happy, she does a little preschool program once they are older, and she is the vice president of our area’s daycare association. It’s about 10 minutes away from my work, so I can go on my lunch and nurse her too!
- Cambria will go to daycare for 2 half-days next week to try to get her used to Anna before I go back to work. I’m hoping that it’s a smooth transition since she is such an easy going baby.
← Newer • Older →
Page 1 of 112