4 months old
- 25 1/2 inches long (80th percentile)
- 14 lbs 1 oz (50th percentile)
- 41 1/2 cm head circumference (75th percentile)
And… she can roll over back to tummy now! She is officially a mobile baby rolling everywhere. Nothing is safe. Not that it ever was with a 2 year old ;)
Cambria - 4 months (17 weeks)
- My sweet, happy girl! She is starting to giggle and the sounds makes my heart so happy it could burst!
- Rolled over tummy to back for the first time yesterday
- She can almost roll from back to tummy but has a hard time getting those chunky little thighs over. So.Many.Rolls <3
- Chewing on everything! Poor girl has had bumps on her gums for weeks, but nothing has broken through yet. It doesn’t stop her from being in a great mood!
- Her hair is falling out and I need to get a picture of the back, she looks like a balding old man with a toupee
- Growing out of size 3 month clothes. Putting those away is going to be a sad event. 3-6 months & 6 months clothes now
- 4 month checkup is tomorrow, so we finally get to see how much you have grown!
Post bath silliness!
When did she get so big??
4 years worth of Grandparent’s Day pictures!
Long time, no see
-I think I’m back (not that I was ever really gone), but these last 3 weeks have really thrown me for a loop!
-I thought that I was developing postpartum depression, but I think I was just having a hard time with the transition of going back to work. It was a lot harder this time for some reason.
-I feel like all I do is pump all day, boo!
-Carpal tunnel is much better, so maybe I’ll finally get a chance to catch up on everyone’s posts.
-My first doula client is due any day now! I’ll be keeping this as a space mostly for “parenting” related fodder, but if you want to read about my doula adventures, I’ll be posting about it on my other blog.