And it begins!
Thank you to all of you ladies who shared your experiences with me. After talking with a couple of you, I feel so much better about this! There really is no better parenting/ pregnancy community!
Birth really is a mental experience and I just need to stay positive, no matter what happens, everything will be just fine.
I got the call back from the doctor and I’ll be going to the hospital in a few hours to start the process. First they are going to start with the Cervadil (to soften my cervix and help me dilate) and then tomorrow morning they will check my progress and start me on Pitocin. Richard has been smiling from ear to ear since we got the phone call! He can’t wait to meet our little girl and neither can I!
35 Notes/ Hide
- gloria2fg likes this
- heatherhek00 likes this
- masterofnewts likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: You’ll do great! Good luck!!! :)
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- bloggingsofamom likes this
- nickthejam likes this
- dover said: Good luck! I’ll be waiting for your birth announcement post!
- dover likes this
- descantforhope likes this
- sheismywholeheart likes this
- ourminijourney likes this
- lapetitemoi said: HUGS, I am so very excited for you! Hang in there, and stay tough!!! You can do it! :)
- tabithamsnyder likes this
- citygirltocountrymom likes this
- lettersforharper likes this
- thebruhnettegazette posted this